Have you heard that your Wife Needs You To Be Confident to be attracted to you? Confidence is an attractive trait in a partner, this is especially true for women when it comes to men and long-term relationships or marriage.
She needs you to understand this. It’s not a judgement of you. She is responding to you all the time.
She wants you to feel confident in yourself, for YOU first and then for her.
Women are naturally drawn to men who are self-assured and secure in themselves. A man who is confident exudes a sense of strength, leadership, and stability, which can be incredibly alluring to a woman.
However, confidence is not just about physical appearance or wealth. It’s about a man’s ability to own his masculine strength, own his power, to know himself, to be true to himself, and to be comfortable in his own skin.
Confidence is a key ingredient in building a strong and healthy relationship.
When you are confident, you are more likely to take the initiative and make decisions – something that your wife loves to feel that you’re willing to do.
When you’re confident, you’re also more likely to communicate openly and honestly, which is essential for building trust and intimacy. On the other hand, when you are not confident, you may be struggling with self-doubt and insecurity, which can create confusion and a lack of safety in your relationship.
Confidence is also a key factor in your ability to be a good leader.
When you are confident in yourself, you’re more likely to be decisive and take action, which can be very attractive to your partner. You’re also more likely to be a good listener and to take her needs and desires into consideration.
In contrast, when you lack confidence, you may struggle to take charge and make important decisions, which can be a turn off for your wife – often this comes out of her as pulling away, going quiet or alternatively challenging you and criticising you (she wants to feel your strength and confidence but doesn’t know how to ask for it in a way that inspires and supports you).
In today’s society, women are often expected to be strong and independent. However, this does not mean that they don’t need men to be confident.
When you are confident, you provide a sense of security and stability that women crave.
When you are confident you also provide a sense of protection and safety, which is incredibly important to your romantic partner.
Confidence also plays a big role in your ability to be romantic and spontaneous, which is also very attractive to your wife.
When you are confident you’re more open to trying new things and to being adventurous, which creates excitement and passion in your relationship.
In contrast, when you lack confidence, you may struggle to be romantic and may be more tentative, more reserved and less spontaneous.
Confidence is also important when it comes to intimacy. When you’re confident you are comfortable and relaxed in knowing who you are as a man and lover. You try new things, you’re more adventurous in the bedroom, you know how to create excitement and passion and sexual tension.
In contrast, when you lack confidence, you may struggle with intimacy and may be more awkward and less direct with your sexual desire and intentions.
Some traits of a confident man are:
- Communicate openly and honestly: Confident leaders in intimacy make sure to communicate openly and honestly with their partner about their needs and desires. This creates a safe space for vulnerability and allows for deeper intimacy to flourish.
- Be decisive and take the initiative: Confident leaders in intimacy take the initiative to initiate physical touch and affection, and make decisions about when and how to be intimate. This shows their partner that they are comfortable and confident in their desires and can help to build trust and intimacy.
- Be a good listener: Confident leaders in intimacy are also good listeners. They take the time to understand their partner’s needs and desires, and make an effort to incorporate them into their intimacy. This shows that they care about their partner’s pleasure and well-being, and creates a deeper emotional connection.
- Be open to trying new things: Confident leaders in intimacy are open to trying new things and experimenting with different ways of being intimate. This shows their partner that they are comfortable and confident in their desires, and that they are willing to grow and evolve in the relationship.
- Be willing to self-improve: Confident leaders in intimacy are willing to work on themselves and improve their intimacy skills. This can include reading books, attending workshops, or seeking therapy. This shows that they are committed to the relationship and that they value intimacy.
Confidence is a crucial trait for men to possess in order to be attractive to women. When you are self-assured and secure in yourself, you exude a sense of strength, leadership, and stability (also called masculine strength) that can be very attractive to your partner.
Confidence is essential for building a strong and healthy relationship. It creates more open communication, more trust, more respect and deeper intimacy.
When you become confident in yourself as a man, you naturally become a good leader, a good listener, and a good lover, which are all very important qualities in an attractive partner.
Your wife needs you to be confident, so she can feel safe, secure, and protected in your relationship.
If you want to start learning how to become a more confident man, husband, leader and lover today, contact me here to setup a free 60 minute consultation call where we identify what’s holding you back and map out the areas to focus on to start changing today.